Wednesday, December 20, 2006

On Ramen

In response to my most recent post a friend asked me if I'd made my ramen at home or gone out for ramen. Who would go out for ramen? Do places even serve ramen? I'll keep my eyes open.

In the meantime, here is my usual ramen recipe:

Start heating lots more water than the recipe calls for, break up the ramen block into four squares, and add the noodles along with the flavor packet to the water. Cover.

Add frozen peas or broccoli or spinach (whatever's your pleasure). Add soy sauce and rice vingegar. Wait.

When the water starts to boil add an egg or two. Stir with a fork. Wait.

I like my noodles a little over done personally, but use your own judgement. Sometimes I add sweet chili sauce. Enjoy:).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://nymag.com/listings/restaurant/minca_ramen_factory/

Ngân Đàm said...

Korean ones are the best!!!