Monday, December 11, 2006

A Bunch of Places

Le Sans Souci
44-09 Broadway
Astoria
, NY 11102
Little french place in astoria, really adorable. They get an 8. Queens is better than everywhere else.

Hedeh
57 Great Jones Street
NY, NY, 10012 (corner of Great Jones and Bowery)
Their sushi was decent (and decent sushi = really yummy ), and the ginger salad dressing on my friend's salad was really nice. Their drinks were their selling point though (really, really good). I don't feel like giving them a rating.

Estiatorio Ploes Mezepolio
33-04 Broadway
Astoria, NY 11106
This may or may not be the place I ate at this weekend, I can't remember the name but I think that's the right address. The food was decent but kind of mediocre. My friend wasn't happy with her mousaka (too creamy), but we ordered an amazing appetizer with different kinds of spreads. I was impressed by the frosted beer glasses and they gave us a complimentary dessert. I'll give them a 5.5, not the best greek dining but it was pleasant.

72nd Street Bagel
130 W 72nd St, New York 10023
Btwn Bway & Columbus Ave
Good it you want your classic bagel/deli. The prices aren't cheap, but their reasonable. The guy making my bagel asked for my number which is always flattering. Overall, I give them a 7.



No comments: